We continue with the second part of how to prepare potions in Minecraft.
Remember that it is necessary to observe the articles of:
- Minecraft tutorial, how to brew potions (Material – Part 1)
- Minecraft tutorial, how to brew potions (Material – Part 2)
So that you can prepare your potions, without having problem with the ingredients that are necessary in each elaboration.
- Potion of night vision, this potion helps you to travel at night or inside dark caves, without needing to use torches.
- Invisibility Potion, makes you invisible and monsters will not be able to see you.
- Fire Resistance Potion, helps you resist fire or swim in lava without causing damage.
- Potion Speed, increase your speed by 20% and also the field of vision.
- Potion of slowness, slows you down by 15%.
- Instant healing potion, with this potion you will recover hearts of life.
- Potion of poison, it causes damage to you a certain time.
- Potion of damage, causes instant damage.
- Potion of weakness, increases the damage that monsters cause you.
- Potion of regeneration, causes your life bar to regenerate for a certain time.
- Potion of Strength, increase your attack force when using any weapon.
- Potion of powered jump, helps you to jump very high.
- Water breathing potion, makes your breathing bar do not diminish when you are under water, in addition the vision through the water will increase.
We will now discuss the preparation of each of the above mentioned potions:
1. Night Vision Potion [1 Golden Carrot, 1 Redstone]
Place an abyssal wart in the alchemical alembic to obtain the strange potion, and then 1 golden carrot.
That will result in the Night Vision Potion (3:00 minutes).
If you add 1 Redstone, you increase the duration to (8:00 minutes).
2. Invisibility Potion [1 Night vision potion (3:00 minutes), 1 fermented spider eye, 1 Redstone]
First you need the Night Vision Potion (3:00 minutes), then add 1 Fermented spider eye.
It will result in the Invisibility Potion (3:00 minutes).
If you add 1 Redstone, its duration will increase to (8:00 minutes).
Continue with the third part of the article here: How to brew potions (Preparation – Part 3)